I just wanted to do a quick shout-out to all the families that come to our store for birthday parties. We love providing the fun for you just as much as you enjoy coming in to our store. So, a big “THANKS” to the wonderful people who think of us for their parties. I also would be remiss if I didn’t also include another thanks to our party liaisons, Robert Giese and Michael Cox. Think of Katana Games for your next party, and tell your friends and family to book a party with us. Why, your friends and family might ask? Because:
– We do all the cleanup.
– We provide access to the latest games and technology, as well as old-school games
– No worries about anyone touching/breaking/or spilling stuff on their expensive electronic and gaming equipment
– Truthfully, isn’t Chuck E. Cheese getting a little boring?
– Their kids will think they are awesome
– When it’s time for a clownless party
Thanks again for all of your support!